It’s Election Day!
We are finally here ATDO! Thanks for all your hard work, democratic support and for voting by today!
It’s exciting to finally see our efforts pay off by electing all the amazing Democratic Candidates on our ballots as well as elect our new President Joe Biden! Today begins a new, healing and exciting future for us all!
Please remember if you are a Poll Watcher, or just voting in person yourself, and see anything that needs to be reported, please call one of the following #s:
- 630-743-9156 – Cynthia Borbas (DuPage Dems)
- 224-990-2200 – Democratic Party of Illinois
- 630-447-0970 – Sixth District Democrats Only
- 630-447-0223 – Sixth District Democrats Only
If you’d like to gather together, all interested can go to our Monthly Meeting Zoom Link tonight from 7-8pm! If you need the link, please email email@example.com, or contact any Officer!Even though the Election is over after today, please remember the Addison Township Caucus for the new Addison Township Trustees and Elected Positions is just around the corner on December 1st@! Please plan on attending our next ATDO Monthly Meeting on November 24th at 7pm!
DuPage County Early Voting Opens at 18 Sites Oct. 19
County Clerk’s Office Increases Number of Polling Sites by 50%
Early Voting for the 2020 Presidential Election will have 18 sites in DuPage County on Monday, October 19. The number of sites was increased by 50 percent from the 12 sites utilized in the Primary to include areas that had previously been underserved by Early Voting, according to DuPage County Clerk Jean Kaczmarek.
Seventeen of the Early Voting sites will be touchscreen voting only. The DuPage County Fairgrounds will offer a touchscreen and the ongoing paper ballot voting. Nearly 15,000 people have already voted at the Fairgrounds site to date.
DuPage County voters can go to ANY of the following ‘Early Voting Sites’!
DuPage County’s 18 Early Voting sites are:
- DuPage Fairgrounds 2015 Manchester Rd., Wheaton (paper and touchscreen)
- College of DuPage 425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn
- Elmhurst City Hall 209 N. York Rd., Elmhurst
- Safety Village in Darien 7400 Cass Ave., Darien
- Addison Township Office 401 N Addison Rd., Addison
- The Annex at Abbington Banquet Hall 3s002 Rt 53, Glen Ellyn
- Bartlett Community Center700 S. Bartlett Rd., Bartlett
- The Courtyard 3s200 Rt 59, Warrenville
- Darien Office Complex 8255 Lemont Rd., Darien
- Downers Grove Village Hall 801 Burlington Ave., Downers Grove
- Fox Valley Mall 195 Fox Valley Center Dr., Aurora
- Islamic Center of Naperville 25W530 75th St., Naperville
- Kings Hall Banquets 1000 Unit #40 Rohlwing Rd., Lombard
- Lisle Park District / Wheatstack Restaurant 5900 S. Rt. 53, Lisle
- Naperville Municipal Center 400 S. Eagle St., Naperville
- Old Farm Market Place 2011 S. Washington St., Naperville
- Stratford Square Mall 152 Stratford Square Entrance 3, Bloomingdale
- Yorktown Center Lombard The Shops at Yorktown #42, Lombard
Most Early Voting sites are open seven days a week, until Monday, Nov. 2. The College of DuPage, Elmhurst City Hall, and Darien Safety Village sites are open Monday – Saturday, through Oct. 31. Specific hours can be found at: DupageCo.org/EarlyVoting
Strict health protocols will be followed at each Early Voting site to protect voters and poll workers from COVID-19. They include:
- Extended hours so that crowds may be more spread out throughout the day
- Masks for poll workers, regular cleaning of equipment and touchscreens with sanitizing wipes, & signage reminding voters to keep six feet apart
- In accordance with statewide COVID-19 prevention guidance, if a voter forgets their mask, they will be given a single-use mask from the Clerk’s Office All Early Voting sites are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
If you are uncertain of your voter registration status, including those voters who may have moved or changed their name since the last time they voted, to confirm their registration and see their sample ballot at the Clerk’s website, please check this link: https://www.dupageco.org/VoterLookup/
To register to vote or check your registration status, visit https://ova.elections.il.gov.
Addison Township Polling Location Changes:
Addison Precincts: 11-34-35-67
New Polling Location:
Fullerton School 121 Building 121 E. Fullerton Ave., Addison
Prior Polling Location: St. Joseph Parish to Fullerton
Bensenville Precinct 21:
New Polling Location:
The Pine Room 531 S. Church Rd., Bensenville
Prior Polling Location: Bridgeway of Bensenville
Elmhurst Precincts: 4-8-25
New Polling Location:
Emerson School 400 N. West Ave., Elmhurst
Prior Polling Location: Mary Queen of Heaven
Poll Watcher Information
There is a need for all interested in being a Poll Watcher for Election Day Tuesday, 11/3. If you or anyone you know is interested, you will need to attend a training certification class to get certified/recognized by the County Board of Elections and assigned to a polling place.
*To sign-up, please use this link: http://go.ltdo.org/pollwatch. The following Training Class is available, so please use this link sign up to attend via Zoom Link:*Nov. 1st from 7-8 PM
For general information including a podcast video/training/responsibilities, please hit this link:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uPSDT_13Bft4uUNc-p8vVKqrlEbBpH7q?usp=sharing
Become An Election Judge
If interested in becoming an Election Judge, let us know or feel free to review the following information:
- Election Division FAQ – DuPage County IL
- Election Judge Application – DuPage County IL
- Judges of Election Information – DuPage County IL
- Judges of Election
- Become an Election Worker
- Judge of Election Manual
- Election Judge Manual 2020
We normally meet on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 24, 2020 – 7:00 p.m.
This will be a Zoom online meeting. If you wish to join this meeting, sign up below!
For all ATDO information, sign up here!